- Is there a fee for posting a project?
Absolutely not! Users can post projects for free. However, you have to be a registered user in order to be able to post projects
- Who can see my posted projects?
Only contractors who are members of BauBid can view your project and bid on them.
- Why should I award a project to a contractor once I have decided which contractor I want to work with?
Awarding a project to a contractor will allow you to review and rate that contractor once they have performed their tasks. This is a good tool to use in order to let others know how that particular contractor has performed on your project.
- I have posted a project with wrong details what should I do now?
You can simply go to your control panel and edit the project. An email will be sent out to all contractors currently bidding on the project that you have made a change to the project.
Keep in mind that preliminary info section and location cannot be edited. If you need to change those please delete the project and repost it.
- I don’t see the project category that relates to my project, what do I do now?
If you do not see a category that matches your project please contact us.